REVIEW - Oriflame "Pure skin" refreshing face toner and blackhead clearing mask

First of all - not a big lover of Oriflame cosmetics, rarely buying from here but decided to try few products from "Pure skin" series. Well, I like to test out new things, maybe I will find something I really love someday.

You can find mask here.

"Pure skin" blackhead clearing mask - the consistency of it is not too liquid, quite easily applied to face and after 5 minutes needs to be washed. What I really liked that it is quite refreshing - you feel the coolness of it ( so do not apply too near to eyes!). It is quite difficult to clean it from face, it takes some time to wash it completely, so it annoys me a little bit. The results after using - skin feels fresh and clean, but nothing special. I use it once a week and I suggest not to use it more often - one time in a week is perfect. Also, I felt a little itch when I used for first times, so if you have sensitive skin, I think that this mask wouldn't be suitable for you. Does it clean blackhead? Not much. Would I buy it again? No.
How much I would give for this mask? 6/10.

You can find face toner here.

Well, "Pure skin" refreshing face toner was more delightful experience - it does it's job really well! I like the smell - not too strong, but lovely to the nose. Skin absorbs it quickly, the feeling of freshness and lightness is guaranteed. It cleans skin well, so I guess I will buy this product in near future again. 8/10.

I have to add that my skin is mixed type - so I have a little bit oily side of it and also it's quite sensitive. 

Unknown

Hope, you have enjoyed this post. Please let me know what you think about it in comments section below!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą