Recipe: Banana Pancakes

I hope you are pancakes lover like me, if yes, you will love this recipe as much as I do! It has everything I love (haha, the fact it is pancakes makes me already love it) - bananas, raspberries, coconut's choppers... mmm, yummy!


You will need: 
(for dough)
  • 1 banana
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon of coconut's choppers
  • 1 teaspoon of bran
(for decorations)
  • 1 orange
  • coconut's choppers
  • agave syrup
  • raspberries
  1. First of all, you have to squash banana until it becomes one solid mass. 
  2. Add 2 eggs to banana mass and mix it up.
  3. Pour in the dough coconut's choppers and bran and let it stay for 5 minutes. 
  4. After 5 minutes, just bake it - take a spoon and with it add dough as small circles to the pan. (I used butter instead of oil). 
  5. Flip-up when you will see that the top of pancakes is more solid. For me, from this amount of dough, I got 5 medium size pancakes.
  6. That's it - simple, quick and tasty! All you need is to decorate it as you like and by your own taste - for me, pancakes with agave syrup are quite sweet so that's why I added orange and raspberries - to add some sourness.
Bon appetit! 


Unknown

Hope, you have enjoyed this post. Please let me know what you think about it in comments section below!

1 komentaras: