Erasmus+ in Cyprus - first month

So, my Erasmus here, in Nicosia, will last for only 4 months. Before going there I thought that it is a huge amount of time, but then I realised that one month passed in a blink of an eye.
My first impressions? Sad/happy moments? I'll try to write about most of them and if you have some questions - let me know in the comments section below.


I study in University of Nicosia but I live in the center - it's about 5km away from university. And yeah, sometimes I walk there. However, when the schedule is fine, I take a free bus of Nicosia's University, but when it's not - I walk. Otherwise, it's good because these 10 000 steps a day won't be reached by doing nothing, right?


One of main things, is that I didn't expect to see so many cats living on the streets - cats are everywhere! And cars. But no passengers. Or just some of them. Someone told me, that there are more cats and cars in Cyprus than people. And I do believe that. And even though cats are everywhere and at one point I got really scared because they live on streets, I learned that people feed them. And I saw that so many times that it made my heart relieved!


And if now it's cold for people in Cyprus - for me it's a Spring (and a really warm one).  My favorite season. Everything is blooming! I just can't help but to fall in love with this city... and it's people, of course, because I have never met so many kind, friendly and generous people like here. It just makes me so happy!


The picture above is from on of the store in Fork food market - this event is one of the event that I always would recommend to try. The place, people, atmosphere and good quality food...that's the vibe everyone has to experience! And if you are already full of the food - you can just go and check the cute stores there and find some amazing art or beautiful, handmade gifts for your precious ones (or for you, remember, it's important to treat yourself)

So for now, that would be it - a quick post about my impressions and what I like it here. 

Stay tuned for more! 

Unknown

Hope, you have enjoyed this post. Please let me know what you think about it in comments section below!

2 komentarai: