Homemade pizza with dough from curd!

Sounds interesting, isn't it? I was really scared to try it, but I decided that there is no way that homemade pizza would taste awful, so I gave it a try. After all, I had to use the curd, so that was the best idea that I got.
I didn't intend to write a post about this pizza's dough, but my boyfriend was way too happy about this pizza (and he's kind of picky for food!) so I'm happy that I took one photo just in case because after I thought about writing a post about it - pizza was gone.


Okay, I will write only about dough, because topping is only for your imagination - I added what I found in my fridge - some feta, mushrooms, paprikas, tomatoes, sausage and, of course, cheese. Also, I added some basil before serving it to my boyfriend.
So, what you need for this dough are:

  1. 200 grams of curd
  2. 2 unit of eggs
  3. 4 tablespoons of oil
  4. 4-5 tablespoons of milk ( I used sour cream, because I didn't have milk)
  5. Sugar and salt
  6. Teaspoon of baking powder
  7. About 300 grams of flour 

Whip curd, oil, eggs, milk (or sour cream), salt and sugar with a mixer. Afterwards, pour flour and baking powder into them. For the dough - you need to add as much flour, as dough would not climb to your hands anymore, so you may need less or more flour then in the description above. After mixing your dough and kneading it, leave it for an hour in the refrigerator. (I didn't do that either, so I guess that's your choice)
Roll up the dough to 5mm, afterwards you can add your desired toppings.
Bake in 200 degrees in Celcius for about 20 minutes (that's all I needed, but just take a look - if your pizza's edges are soft brown - it's perfect!).

There is the source of this recipe. I have changed a few things from original recipe, because I always like to do something if my mind says to do that. Sometimes, it's a really good decision, but sometimes... well, you know how it can go.

I really do hope you will try this recipe, so if you will try - let me know!

Aaaand have a delishious weekend, guys!  

Unknown

Hope, you have enjoyed this post. Please let me know what you think about it in comments section below!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą