"New year, new me" - I see this sentence so many times now, but I can't agree with that. It's really too difficult to change so fast, that's why we create plans for new year and decide our resolutions. It's one of the best way to improve us. And I don't really like that saying "new me", I think it would be better if people would say "I'll make the better version of me". Can you agree with me?
Of course, every year I make some resolutions to myself, that I really hope to succeed. Did it happen last year? uhh. I'm not happy with results. Last year was my mistakes time. It looks like life wanted to show me some ups and downs, what mistakes I can do and how to get through it and learn from it. I hope, 2015'll finally be that year that I could say - that was amazing time of my life! Yup, 2014 teached me a lot and I'm thankful for my experience.
So, my last year resolutions were just 3 :
- Improve my blog writing. I'm more happy with my posts, they look better, but I know there are so much space for improvment. I really need to post more regularly with better pictures and text.
- Don't stop exercising and try to do workouts more regular. I didn't stop to exercise. But I don't do it regularly so there can't be seen any changes in my body. And I know I need to exercise! Not only for reason that my body would look better, but also that it helps to feel better in my own skin.
- Work with myself. I've read books about self-confidence, but it doesn't get better. Sadly, but it looks like it has gotten worse. I have such a pretty friends, that I automatically start to compare myself to them. I know I should't do that, because we all are beautiful in different ways, but I need to improve that..
Well, I need to keep the tradition and write my 2015 years resolutions. I really do hope that this year will be way more better!
- So, yeah, as you can see, I didn't succeed with working with myself, so this one will be my number one this year - I need to love myself and be more positive!
- Read more books. I love reading books, but it looks like it's forgotten hobby of mine, so I've started this goal after Christmas - I have finished P.Coelho "The Witch of Portobello". So I consider it's good beggining for this resolution!
- Stop procrastinating. I don't think this one needs explanation. :D
- Take a better care of my nails and hair. I have weak nails and I want to have longer hair.
Well, this time it's 4 goals, so please - wish me luck this year!
What's your resolutions this year? Have you done in 2014 what you've planned to do?