Nature's moisturizing dates' shampoo review

It's been a while since I wrote a post, so some news from my life - now I live in Nicosia, Cyprus. I'm here with Erasmus+ program, so I will stay in Cyprus till June. More posts about that will come up soon, but now you can follow my journey on my Instagram (@muilo_burbulai_) as I try to be more active there.

So now to the topic of my post - my Nature's moisturizing dates' shampoo. 


Before going to Cyprus, I was in need for a new shampoo, that would moisturize my tired from cold but soon to be shocked by warm weather hair. I have heard many amazing comments about Nature's series, so decided to give this one a go.


The smell is quite sweet, reminds me of caramel. The quality of this product is really good - you need only a few drops of it for washing your hair and if you don't want to use a conditioner, apply this shampoo for 2-3 minutes to moisturize your hair, and wash afterwards. Works pretty well, but I still suggest to use conditioner.

My hair looks really good for about 2-3 days after using this shampoo, sometimes even more. What I'm happiest about is that it helped me to prevent a dandruff (that usually happens if my hair rejects a shampoo). One more thing - this shampoo foams and it's consistency is clear (no added color).

As it has dates oil, I would recommend this shampoo for thin, dry hair. Even though I have it for more than a month and still have plenty of it, but if we would talk about the price - I wish it would have more capacity as it has now.

Price: 200ml - 12.99 euro

I would give: 8/10

Would I buy it again? Final verdict is that I would look for a cheaper product for my hair, as I like to experiment. Although, it's a good product that I would recommend to a friend.

Where to buy: I bought mine in Biosala. More info in their official website.


P.s.: It's quite strange as I decided to try shampoo with dates oil but I hate to eat dates in general (just can't... maybe one day I will learn to love them )



Unknown

Hope, you have enjoyed this post. Please let me know what you think about it in comments section below!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą